A PARTIAL BIBLIOGRAPHY
- NOTES ON THE STATE OF VIRGINIA,
by Thomas Jefferson
- YOUTUBE: Jefferson, Slavery, Reconstruction.
- YOUTUBE: “The Revolutionary Origins of the Civil War,
by Gordon Wood
- THE ATLANTIC MONTHLY of June, 2014,
“The Case for Reparations, by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- AFTER APPOMATTOX:
Military Occupation and the Ends of War,
by Gregory P. Downs
- AFTER APPOMATTOX: How the South Won the War,
by Stetson Kennedy
- SLAVERY BY ANOTHER NAME:
The Reenslavement of Black Americans from the
Civil War to WW II, by Douglass A. Blackmon
- UNTIL JUSTICE BE DONE, by Kate Masur
- THE WARMTH OF OTHER SUNS, by Isabel Wilkerson.
- THE NEW JIM CROW:
Mass Incarceration in the Age of Color Blindness,
by Michelle Alexander.